If you are ordering for pick-up or local delivery, please select a store: shop Morristown here or shop Montclair here
Artemisia Farm & Vineyard - Bitters & Cocktail Recipes Gift Set (5x4oz bottles) (Each)
Quantity in Stock: 1
* Not eligible for case discounts
Artemisia cocktail bitters are crafted from Appalachian native botanicals, many of which are grown right here on our farm. Each bottle is crafted after the moods and flavors of a season, with an additional bitters bottle from our Sustainability Series.
In this box, you'll find a collection of hand-cut cocktail recipes and each of the following:
- Junio Elder Bitters: Alpine and floral, Junio combines the fragile sweetness of white mulberries with the bracing cut of juniper and the ephemeral quiet of elderflower. Blends seamlessly with vodka, tequila and sherry, especially fino and amontillado.
- Æstas Sumac Bitters: A heady infusion of staghorn sumac berries, rhubarb root, and star anise, Æstas is aromatic and citrusy, with gentle astringency adding structure and movement. An excellent bitter for spritzes and sparkling cocktails.
- Incendia Smoked Cherry: Incendia is smoky and intense, mingling the lush press of tart cherry with the untamed char of wood smoke. Balanced between sweet and bitter, it shines in classic and autumnal cocktails.
- Quercus Oak Bitters: Quercus is the taste of a bonfire in midwinter. Dark and intense, Quercus combines fire-charred oak with southern blackstrap molasses and dried sage. Marries well with fruit-forward cocktails, or in larger quantities as an assertive stand-in for bourbon.
- Karela Bitter Melon Bitters: Karela is the name of the Bitter Melon, a distant cousin of the cucumber native to Thailand and India. It's intensely bitter flesh has been a delicacy and a medicine for millennia, only recently finding acclaim in the West. As the first in our Sustainability Series, bitter melon is a crop we've found to be exceedingly well-suited to our climate, Out goal is to showcase this incredible crop as a sustainable source of food and flavor for the future of Appalachian agriculture. Karela Bitters are heady and encompassing, with lofty notes of lemon basil and fig softening the umami bitterness of the melon itself. Pairs well with mezcal, gin, and rum. An exceedingly versatile bitter.
All sizes are 750mL unless otherwise noted.
Vintages and ratings subject to change at any time.
All pricing and availability subject to change.
Artwork does not necessarily represent items for sale.